Nordic Private Equity Forum 2015
Join us for the most renowned and established private equity forum in the Nordic region. It will be a day filled with insightful presentations, discussions and critical networking with the private equity market champions.
The 11th annual unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum taking place on the 5th of May in Stockholm, will bring together leading senior private equity professionals to discuss the future landscape of private equity in the Nordic region.
>> Please fill out a reminder form to be updated when registration opens.
Conference highlights 2015:
- Hear from an unparalleled line-up of industry heavyweight speakers - influential investors and industry thought leaders
- Leaders' debate focussing on setting the tone and dispelling myths for the year to come
- An Oxford Style Debate that will delve into the details of choosing to exit via Initial Public Offering
- Looking at the growing appetite for co-investments in the region and how you could benefit from this growing trend
- Learn everything you need to know about Environmental Social and Corporate Governance and what you and your firm need to be doing to stay ahead
- Gain industry insight into investor expectations and learn how to position your fund in the most optimal way
In addition, unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum provides an excellent opportunity for networking and gaining a first-hand response to your questions during multiple breaks and Q&A sessions.
Great topical content and speakers
Great insights into the Nordic PE market
Analyst, Dansk Vækstkapital
An excellent day for those with clients or interests in the Nordic region
Partner, Bedell Group
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at the congress please contact Johanna Orring