Nordic Private Equity Forum
We are delighted to announce that the 10th annual unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum will take place on the 13 May 2014 at The Grand Hotel in Stockholm.
The event is traditionally held in English to enable the participation of all industry professionals interested in the region. Each year we prepare thoroughly researched agenda discussing the most burning issues through panel discussions, presentations, surveys and case studies.
Mirja Lehmler-Brown, Principal, Scottish Widows Investment Partnership
Conference highlights 2014:
This year's agenda will tackle the ever changing dynamics in the region, evaluate the impact of the pan-European and domestic reforms on business strategies, examine the deal flow and discuss in more details the issues below:
- How to ensure the top performance of the region and keep the current level of interest from investors?
- How to execute a successful buyout in the current economic environment?
- What are the most successful exit strategies in the current market? Are IPOs finally coming back?
- What is the availability of capital and how to fundraise to keep the region's growth in the future?
- Is there a need to change the investment strategies and expand the growth opportunities market?
- How to stay ahead of competition while sourcing and negotiating deals?
In addition, unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum provides an excellent opportunity for networking and gaining a first-hand response to your questions during multiple breaks and Q&A sessions.
- "Great topical content and speakers" Partner, PwC
- "Great insights into the Nordic PE market" Analyst, Dansk Vækstkapital
- "An excellent day for those with clients or interests in the Nordic region" Partner, Bedell Group
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at the congress please contact Johanna Orring