Mapping out opportunities in the Nordic private equity market
On behalf of unquote" magazine, we are delighted to announce that the 9th annual unquote" Nordic Private Equity Forum 2013 will be taking place on 15th May 2013.
This event is the premier private equity event in the Nordic region that brings together both GPs and LPs to discuss the latest trends in the market, share success stories and network. The congress will feature a number of panel discussions, keynote addresses, case studies and live surveys.
Featuring a host of expert speakers in 2013 the event will cover the core issues at the forefront of PE players' minds including:
- The private equity leaders debate: Leading executives representing the key areas of the industry discuss key issues affecting their business - deal sourcing, capital structures and new ways of financing new deals.
- Keynote adddress: private equity and exchanges - friends or foes?
- Panel discussion: determining exit strategies
- LP Panel Discussion: LPs discussing asset allocation, actual ROI vs expected return, sector breakdown
- LP doing deals: Co-investment and direct investing
- Presentation on developing the active ownership practice
This is what our delegates say:
"An excellent conference. The 'small' setup makes it easier to meet people and participate during the presentation sessions with questions"
"An excellent day for those with clients or interests in the Nordic region"
"Good mix of speakers, good venue and organisation"
"Good wrap up of the Nordic private equity market"
"Panel sessions providing a thorough overview of the Nordic market and an open networking environment"
"Broad and interesting scope covering peripheral topics of interest"
To find out how your organisation could benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at the congress please contact Ben Cronin at:
T: +44 (0) 207 316 9751